Hello and welcome to Orlando Holistic Acupuncture. My name is Jignesh Panchal and I would like to share some information with you that will help you and your family to optimize your health and improve your quality of living. I hope you find this information as valuable as I have. Some of you may know my history, but for those that do not I will briefly explain my story.
Many years ago I had a severe health crisis in which I almost died. Fortunately, when Western medicine failed me I began a journey that took me across the globe and brought many alternative and integrative medical therapies into my life. Holistic medicine saved my life, and impacted me so much that I changed my profession to help bring acupuncture and other alternative healing modalities here to Central Florida.
This is where Orlando Holistic Acupuncture was born, and now serves the communities of Winter Park, Maitland, Altamonte Springs and the Greater Orlando area for everything from pain relief, digestive health, and weight loss to countless other health and wellness needs including ozone therapy.
Wishing you the best of health,
- Master of Science in Oriental Medicine
- Licensed Acupuncture Physician
- Bachelor of Professionals Health Studies
- Functional Endocrinology Practitioner
- Certified Qigong Instructor
- Biotheric Wellness Training
- Energy Medicine Wellness
- Contemporary Chinese Pulse Diagnosis
- Certified Tension Point Treatment Practitioner
- Certified Kundalini Yoga Instructor with 3HO
- American Pediatric Anesthesia Association
- Certified Ayurvedic Massage Practitioner
- Qi-gong & Meditation Instructor
- Sponsoring Speakers & Planning Health & Wellness Workshops in Central Florida, New York & Oregon
- Former Adjunct Professor at the Florida School of Integrative Medicine – Acupuncture
- Continuing Education & Professional Developmen
- Taught Qi-Gong Seminars & Cutting Edge Abundance Workshops
- Nutrition & Fitness Coach
Jignesh Panchal, AP, DOM
Born in India and raised in Nebraska, Jignesh Panchal has lived a life immersed in both Eastern and Western culture. An avid tennis player, martial arts enthusiast, nature photographer, and world traveler, Jignesh has always enjoyed the rich blend of cultures that have so impacted his life.
Jignesh has spent over a decade studying various forms of healing and energy medicine including acupuncture, yoga, nutrition, cupping, tui na, functional medicine, Ayurveda, meditation, martial arts and more.
Before becoming one of Orlando, Maitland, and Winter Park’s premier acupuncture physicians and holistic specialists, Jignesh was enjoying a successful career in the corporate finance world when tragedy struck.
Suffering from near-debilitating pain, Western Medicine providing neither relief nor hope, Jignesh set out on a journey that would change his entire life. As modern medicine failed in the face of a severe heath crisis, Jignesh began his travels, learning the time honored techniques and healing modalities of his native country India, as well as alternative healing modalities from Thailand, Ecuador and Costa Rica.
On his journey to health, Jignesh encountered & learned from some of the world’s top teachers & masters of the healing arts. These invaluable experiences not only healed him, but set him on a new path. Today Jignesh shares the “gift of health” through his Holistic Acupuncture Practice here in Winter Park, Florida. Patients from all over Orlando, Maitland & Winter Park come to Jignesh seeking relief, hope, & healing. Jignesh offers them this & more, helping them revitalize & rebalance through such healing techniques as acupuncture, tui na, cupping, functional medicine, food therapy, & meditation. Jignesh stays on the cutting edge of new modalities, blending the traditional healing methods with cutting edge technologies such as ozone therapy to optimize healing and promote wellness.Leave a reply →